Are socially anxious people more intelligent?
Research has shown that there is a high correlation between being intelligent and socially anxious. The higher your IQ, the higher the chance your social apprehension is higher than usual.
Is intelligence associated with anxiety?
Relatively high anxiety in patients with GAD predicted high IQ whereas relatively low anxiety in controls also predicted high IQ. That is, the relationship between anxiety and intelligence was positive in GAD patients but inverse in healthy volunteers.
What is the highest form of intelligent behavior?
Some psychologists believe that the ability to listen to another person, to empathize with, and to understand their point of view is one of the highest forms of intelligent behavior.
How do you know if someone is highly intelligent?
Here are five indicators of high intelligence that most highly intelligent people have in common.
- Curiosity. Curiosity is the key to knowledge and self-improvement.
- Awareness of Limitations.
- Breaking Down Complex Problems.
- Thought Process Awareness.
- Obvious Signs of Intelligence.
How can you tell if someone is intelligent?
Here are 18 of the best answers.
- They draw wisdom from multiple sources. “They draw wisdom from multiple sources.
- They know their audience.
- They develop a keen sense for their job.
- They’re great at conveying ideas.
- Considerate questions.
- They make hard ideas simple.
- They know what they don’t know.
How do you tell if someone is more intelligent than you?
Here are the signs of smart people:
- They don’t talk as much as you do, because they know they got smart by listening.
- They know lots of things other than what they’re specialised in.
- They juggle home, work and personal interests with dexterity and never fall back on the tired old refrain about “work life balance”.