Does iExplorer work with Apple music?
What makes iExplorer unique and different from iTunes is that it can transfer absolutely any of your music and other iTunes media to your computer from any iPhone, iPad or iPod while iTunes only lets you import tracks purchased from the iTunes Store.
How do I transfer music from computer to iPhone with iExplorer?
Connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad & open iExplorer. Click the Music button on the Device Overview screen (or Media Library in the left panel). Once your media loads, choose from the following: AUTO TRANSFER – Click the Auto Transfer Button > Auto-Recover All Items to iTunes > Start Auto Transfer.
Can you make music folder iPhone?
Create a folder, and drag the music files into it. Open iTunes. Go to Library > Songs, and drag and drop the folder in. Create a folder with songs inside.
Why can’t I see my music library on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings > Music. Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I transfer my music Library to my iPhone?
Add Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
- Click “Transfer Purchases” in the window that appears.
- Or choose “File” > “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases From [your iPhone name]”.
- Click “Recently Added” in the left panel of iTunes to check the newly imported songs.
How do you put music into a folder?
Download music to any location on your computer. Open the folder (such as “Downloads”) where you saved the music. Open “My Music” in another window. Drag the file from its original location to “My Music.” The file will then appear in your “My Music” folder.
How do I create File folders on my iPhone?
Create a folder
- Open a location or an existing folder.
- Drag down from the center of the screen, tap. , then tap New Folder. Note: If you don’t see New Folder, you can’t create a folder in that location.