How can I get DSTA scholarship?
Go Beyond Imagining A Future, Create It With The DSTA Scholarship
- Singapore citizen.
- GCE ‘A’ Level results or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma) or Polytechnic Diploma.
- Good academic and CCA track records.
- Passionate about science and technology.
Why DSTA Scholarship?
With the DSTA Scholarship, you will have many opportunities to grow and excel professionally in a collaborative and dynamic environment where innovation thrives. Create the future with us today.
How do you get a NUS scholarship?
- Be Singapore Citizens.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
Is DSTA a good company?
Great place to work if capable of working individually Work environment is good. Work life balance is good. Will have ample amount of time to learn new things.
What is GIC scholarship?
Scholarship Coverage One time pre‐studies allowance for warm clothing, settling‐in, etc. Return economy airfare. Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes and foreign language studies. Internships during second year of study. Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management.
How can I study free in Singapore?
Study in Singapore for Free
- Great academic background means better chances in application.
- Early Applicants tend to do better.
- Seek for Scholarships Offered by Universities in Singapore.
- Seek for Government Scholarships offered in Singapore and in your home country.
- Seek for Private Scholarships.
How many employees does GovTech have?
GovTech plays a vital role in materialising Singapore’s Smart Nation vision. With over 3,000 employees, we aspire to attract the best tech talent to contribute to Singapore’s digital government services. Our work can be broadly classified into three areas: Products.
Why should I join GIC?
Your rewarding and purposeful career starts here. Working at GIC allows you to play a unique role in growing Singapore’s reserves. You will be prepared through targeted skill development and deep diving into real-life assignments, guided by experienced professionals.
How do I get a GIC account?
The GIC application process is simple and straight-forward.
- Step 1: Register for bank secured email service.
- Step 2: Submit the Student GIC Program Application.
- Step 3: Fund your account.
- Step 4: Apply for Study Permit/Visa.
- Step 5: Complete the documentation formalities in Canada.
Which university is cheapest in Singapore?
Cheapest Universities in Singapore
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT or Singaporetech)