How do I access move mil at home?
Customers can access the PCS & Military Moves landing page under the Moving & Housing section on the Military OneSource website. Once there, they can schedule a move and find resources related to shipping their personal property, as well as other aspects of their move.
How do I contact TMO?
- Call Us OCONUS.
- Call Us TTY/TDD.
- Live Chat.
- Log In.
How much do you tip TMO movers?
The recommended amount varies, but most companies recommend flat-rate tipping, $20 to $30 per person for smaller moves and $40 for large household moves that take at least an entire day.
How do I file an inconvenience claim?
Call the office that coordinates your household goods shipment (the name may vary depending on your branch) and give them a heads up that you are filing an inconvenience claim. It can’t hurt and the local area office may be able to give you guidance and suggestions about the process.
How do I get DPS move mil from home?
People having difficulties with the DPS system can contact the Help Desk at 800-462-2176 or 618-589-9445.
- Log-in or Register for DPS.
- Upload Your Military Move Orders.
- Complete DD Forms 1299 and 1797.
- Remember to Plan Your Military Move Well.
- Look for Military Move Confirmation.
- Double Check Your Military Move Dates.
Is $100 a good tip for movers?
If your movers handled surprise events with grace, you’ll want to consider tipping well. This means at least 20% of your total move or nearing $100 per mover.
What can I buy for inconvenience claim?
What will an Inconvenience Claim Cover?
- Lodging, meals, and groceries.
- Purchases of air mattresses, towels, linens, pillows, cookware, dinnerware, disposable dining products and other kitchen items.
- Furniture or appliance rental.
- Laundry service.
- Fees for unaccompanied baggage (UB) shipments.
How do you get reimbursed for military move?
Getting Reimbursement for Your PPM Move
- a copy of your travel orders.
- DD 1351-2: Travel Voucher.
- DD 2278: Application for DITY Move & Counseling Checklist.
- Certified Weigh Tickets, one for Gross (full) weight and one for Tare (empty) weight.
- Copy of Paid Rental Agreement.