How do I add drag-and-drop to storyline?
Select the drag-and-drop option, then click Insert. Storyline will automatically create a graded drag-and-drop quiz slide, and will even add the “Submit” button and the feedback layers. You will be presented with “Form View,” where you can assign your drag items and your drop targets.
How do I upload articulate storyline to my website?
How to upload an Articulate Storyline course to a website
- Step 1: Prepare to publish your Articulate Storyline course for the web.
- Step 2: Enter Articulate Mobile Player information (optional)
- Step 3: Choose HTML5 and/or Mobile Publishing requirements (optional)
- Step 4: Publish.
How do you create a drag and drop question in storyline Xbox 360?
- Step 1: Insert a Freeform Drag-and-Drop Question. There are two ways to create a drag-and-drop question.
- Step 2: Identify Drag Items and Drop Targets. In Form View, identify the objects you want to use as drag items and drop targets.
- Step 3: Select Drag-and-Drop Options.
- Step 4: Customize the Question Properties.
How do I Publish a Storyline 360 to HTML5?
Publish to HTML5, Flash in Storyline 360
- Click the Formats property on the Publish window to open the Publish Formats dialog.
- Drag the ‘Publish As’ slider and choose the desired publishing options. HTML5. HTML5/Flash. Flash/HTML5. Flash.
How do I Publish an articulate Storyline?
Go to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon and click Publish. When the Publish window appears, select the Web tab on the left. Enter the Title the way you want it to appear in your published output. It defaults to the name of your project file.
Can you edit videos in storyline 360?
Storyline 360: Editing Videos. Use the built-in video editor to polish your video content. Trim and crop to show only the portions you want. Adjust the volume, brightness, and contrast to improve quality.