How do I add folders to Synology moments?
Click the Add icon on the upper right corner of the homepage and select Upload to upload photos and videos. Drag and drop files and folders to Synology Moments from your local desktop.
How do I sync a folder with Synology?
Managing Sync Tasks
- Sign in to the source Synology NAS and go to Control Panel > Shared Folder Sync > Task List.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the task.
- Select the shared folder or shared folders you want to sync to the destination.
- Specify the destination Synology NAS and select the sync options that suit your needs:
How do I sync a folder with Nas?
Click Sync and select Basic Sync.
- Click Add Folder to select the folder(s) you want to sync.
- Click the inverted triangle icon at the second bar > Select a network location > Add Share or NAS Devices > input the IP address of the NAS drive (Network Path) and click OK to select the NAS.
How do I create a Synology folder?
Create a Folder
- Go to the directory where you want to create a folder.
- Click Create folder.
- Enter a name for the folder, and click OK to apply the settings.
How do I add a folder to moments?
3. Set the folder permissions for Moments
- Go to File Station and click the shared folder home > Drive > Moments on the left panel.
- Right-click Moments and select Properties.
- In the General tab, go to the Owner section and tick Apply to this folder, sub-folders and files. Click OK to finish.
How do I add pictures to a folder in Synology?
Sign in to Synology Photos and go to the Photos tab. Drag-and-drop photos, videos, or folders to the browser. Timeline view: Files will be uploaded to the “PhotoLibrary” folder and saved in sub-folders named after the date taken. Folder view: Files will be uploaded to the current folder.
How do I transfer files from PC to Synology NAS?
Drag and Drop Files/Folders between Browsers
- Go to Settings > General > File Station.
- Tick Enable drag and drop between browsers.
- Click OK.
- Open two web browsers of the same kind (e.g., Firefox), and connect them respectively to the source and target Synology NAS.
- Launch File Station on both Synology NAS.
How do I sync my Windows folder with Synology NAS?
How do I add files to my NAS?
Sign in to your Synology NAS and open File Station. Go to Settings > General > Browse Local Files, and select Browse files from local computer with File Station. Click OK.
How do I save a file to Synology NAS?
Map with File Explorer
- Open a File Explorer window and go to This PC.
- On the Map network drive window, select a drive letter from the Drive drop-down menu.
- In the Folder field, enter two backslashes followed by the server name of your Synology NAS, another backslash, and the name of the shared folder to be mapped.
How do I add photos to moments?
You can upload photos and videos to Synology Moments by doing either of the following:
- Click the Add icon on the upper right corner of the homepage and select Upload to upload photos and videos.
- Drag and drop files and folders to Synology Moments from your local desktop.