How do I change the language in Outlook 2007?
Step 1: Click the File > Options. Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Language in the left bar, and go to the Choose Display and Help Languages section, click to select a language from the Display Language box, and then click the Set as Default button below the box. Step 4: Click the OK button.
How do I change my Outlook language to English?
You can change your language, date and time format, and time zone in Outlook.com settings.
- Go to Language and time settings (Settings. > View all Outlook settings > General > Language and time).
- Select the language, date format, time format, and time zone you want to use.
- Select Save.
How do I change the user interface language in Office 2007?
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings.
- Click the Display Language tab.
Why does Outlook change my language?
Changing the current language of Microsoft Windows changes the language of Outlook Mail because Outlook Mail by default uses the language of the browser, which in turn defaults to the language of the operating system. The procedure we outline below overrides the language set at the operating system and browser level.
Why is Outlook in Chinese?
Open Outlook, click on File> Options> Language> under Edit languages, check if another language is enabled, if so, select it and click on Delete. This problem must be on the client side and not on the server side. Also try reading the message in HTML format to see if the same problem occurs.
How do I change Language in Outlook folder?
Select Settings (the gear icon on the right) > Options > General (expand the list in the navigation pane) > Language and time.
How do I remove Chinese characters from Outlook?
- In the Outlook client, click Tools, and then click Options.
- Click the Mail Format tab.
- In the Message format section, click International Options. In the Encoding Options section, select Unicode (UTF-8) in the Preferred encoding for outgoing message list.
Why is my Outlook email in Chinese?
How do I reset a folder name or language in Outlook?
How to reset Outlook folder names or language
- Open a Command Prompt: Start > Run > cmd.
- Enter: c: and hit Enter to make sure you are on the C drive.
- Enter: cd “\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11”
- Enter: outlook /resetfoldernames.
- Restart Outlook.
- The folder names are now reset.