How do I change the location of my Downloads folder?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Downloads.
- Adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I enable download location?
On Settings screen, scroll down and tap on Downloads option, located under “Advanced” section. 3. On the next screen, Enable Ask Where to Save Files option.
How do I change the default download location in ie11?
Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select View downloads. In the View Downloads dialog box, select Options in the lower-left. Choose a different default download location by selecting Browse and then selecting OK when you’re done.
How do I change download settings on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Turn Cellular Data for Automatic Downloads On /…
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, tap. Settings. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap. App Store. .
- Tap the. Automatic Downloads switch. to turn on or off .
How do I change the default download File?
To set the default Save file format
- Click Tools > Settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, click the Files icon.
- In the Files Settings dialog box, click the Document tab.
- Choose a file format from the “Default save file format” list box.
- Click OK.
How do I change the download location in Safari?
Tip: To change where downloaded items are saved on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click General, then click the “File download location” pop-up menu and choose a location.
How do I open downloaded files on my iPhone?
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your iPhone
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse.
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
How do I change my download settings from Wi-Fi to mobile data on iPhone?
To change your iPhone settings to download without WiFi, you need to go to Settings > Cellular > and turn off Cellular Data. This will prevent your phone from downloading anything over a cellular connection.
How do I change my iPhone settings to download without Wi-Fi?
How Do I Get My iPhone to Download Movies Without Wi-Fi?
- Go to the “Settings” icon on your iPhone home screen.
- Scroll down to the third group of options in the “Settings” menu and tap “Store.”
- Tap the icon next to the “Cellular” option to toggle it into the “On” position.
How do I change my download settings on iPhone?
How do I change download location on iPhone?
Change the Download Location in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings and select Safari.
- Under General, tap Downloads.
- Choose iCloud Drive (Downloads), On My iPhone (Downloads), or Other depending on the location of the folder you want to use.
- Select the folder and tap Done.
How to change download location in Safari on iPhone?
Switching the download location is one such task that will help you streamline your downloads. So, just designate a folder/ drive as per your wish and never spend hours searching for your downloaded files. Step #1. Open Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Safari. Step #2. Scroll down to the General section and tap on Downloads.
How do I Find my location on my iOS device?
iOS devices might use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to determine your location. GPS and cellular location are available on iPhone and iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) models. How to turn Location Services on or off for specific apps Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Where do downloads go on iPhone?
Tap on the Downloads folder when you find it. Inside the Downloads folder, you’ll find all the files that you’ve downloaded from websites in Safari. You can then interact with the downloaded file however you want. Where Do Downloads Go On iPhone?
How do I enable or disable location services on my iPhone?
Choose one of these options: 1 Tap Allow to let the app use Location Services information as needed. 2 Tap Don’t Allow to prevent access. 2 3 Tap Ask Next Time to choose Always While Using App, Allow Once, or Don’t Allow. More