How do I connect my Comcast email to my iPhone?
Set Up Your iPhone for Comcast Email
- Tap Settings on the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Mail client.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Tap Other on the Add Account screen.
- Type in your credentials on the New Account screen and tap Next.
What is the incoming mail server for Comcast on iPhone?
Incoming Mail Server Name: imap.comcast.net.
Where do I find the incoming mail server on my iPhone?
Incoming Server Settings can be edited by following this path:
- From the IOS Device’s home screen, Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap the Email Account you wish to edit.
- Tap Advanced.
- Here, you can Edit the Incoming Server Port Number by tapping the value next to Server Port.
What should the incoming mail server be for Comcast?
Check the Show Password box if you want to see your password. Confirm that imap.comcast.net is in the Incoming Server field. Confirm that smtp.comcast.net is in the Outgoing Server field. Confirm the incoming Port is 993 and the outgoing Port is 465.
Why can’t I get my Comcast email?
Apart from the Comcast server issue, factors like a bad internet connection or your emails reaching your spam folder can all result in this problem. So, fix your internet connectivity, check your spam folder, attached file limit, and reconfigure the account on your smartphone.
How do I get Comcast email on my phone?
Set Up the Android Email App for Comcast Email
- Tap the Email app on your phone.
- Tap Other to set up an email account.
- Enter your email address and password on the Account setup screen and tap Sign in.
- Next, enter your Xfinity password, then select Sign In.
- You’ll be asked to verify your sign-in.
How do I enable my email on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.