How do I fix my Google search history?
Manage Search history saved to your Google Account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete. Delete all time.
Why is Google not keeping my search history?
Your Chrome history has disappeared if the browser settings related to history weren’t correct. To restore the history in Chrome, you can try to check the User data folder for previous versions. Switch to another browser and prevent this problem from happening again.
Why is Google not saving my search history?
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account. Tap Data & personalization. Under “Activity controls,” tap Web & App Activity. Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
How do I turn on my search history?
Manage your Google Account. Tap Data & personalization. Under “Activity controls,” tap Web & App Activity. Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
Why is Google not saving my searches?
Your browser may be unable to save your settings because you’ve chosen to accept no cookies. Your Google preference settings are stored in a cookie and if you’ve configured your browser to reject cookies, the settings won’t stick. Another possibility is that you have some corrupt browser files gumming up the works.
How do I save Google search history on Android?
- Step 1: Select Accounts. Tap Accounts from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap magnifying glass icon.
- Step 3: Select your Search options.
- Step 4: Tap Search.
- Step 5: Tap magnifying glass icon.
- Step 6: Tap Save Search Results.
- Step 7: Enter search name and Tap Save.
- Step 8: My Saved Searches.
How do I turn on Chrome history?
Turn Web & App Activity on or off
- On your computer, visit the Activity controls page. You may be asked to sign in to your Google Account.
- Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
- When Web & App Activity is on: You can check the box next to “Include Chrome history and activity from websites and apps that use Google services.”
Why is Chrome not remembering my history?
Why does my search settings keep changing?
If your homepage or search engine keeps changing, then you may have a redirect virus. At some point you may have clicked a fake “update” pop-up telling you to do things like update your Flash Player or update your browser.
Why does Google not save my search history?