How do I go paperless on PG&E?
- STEP 1Sign in. Just sign in to your secure online PG&E account. If you don’t have an account yet, it’s easy to sign up.
- STEP 2Select option. Select the Go Paperless checkbox found directly under your Total Balance amount.
- STEP 3Set your alert preference. Choose Edit Profile & Alerts under Profile & Alerts.
How do I view my PG&E bill online?
- Sign in to your online account.
- Under the Your Account header, choose “Bill & Payment History”
- Scroll down until you find the date of the bill or payment you’d like to see.
- Select “View Bill PDF” to automatically download the bill.
- Print the downloaded PDF, if desired.
Why can’t I log into my PG&E account?
If you’ve tried to sign in with the wrong password five times, you’ll be locked out of your account for 15 minutes. If you’d rather not wait, choose the password reset option and complete all steps.
How do you pay paperless bills?
Even if you choose not to sign up for paperless billing, you can pay your account online either through your bank (if they offer online bill payment services) or directly to the credit card issuer through their website.
How do I cancel paperless billing?
To enroll or cancel enrollment in Paperless Billing, sign in to Your Account. Click the Edit Profiles & Alerts box in the top right corner of your dashboard. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Go Paperless Alert. Here you can enroll in paperless billing, or cancel paperless billing.
How do I opt out of paperless billing?
To unenroll from Paperless Billing:
- From the Billing Overview page, navigate to the Paperless Billing column.
- Select Stop Paperless Billing.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Does PG and E have an app?
PG&E Report It is compatible with iPhones with iOS 13.0 or later and Android phones with Android 9 or later. It is not compatible with tablets at this time. If you are using a compatible device and are having issues with the app, please contact us at: 1-877-743-4782.
How do I set up a PG&E account online?
Go to Start Service.
- Select “New to PG&E.”
- Enter your name and identification.
- Enter your new service address. Then, pick a start date that falls within 60 days.
- Select your electric rate plan.
- Provide your contact information.
- Review your information and submit your request.
How do I link my PG&E account?
How do I link another account to my profile?
- Sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center.
- Scroll down and select Account Services. This will bring you to the Accounts and Services page.
- Select LINK ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
How do you get paperless statements?
Log in now to Online or Mobile Banking to Online or Mobile Banking. From your account details, select Statements and Documents. Select Manage your Paperless Settings. Choose Online Only and select Save Changes.
How do you change paperless to paper?
Mobile Web steps:
- From the main menu, choose Statements & docs.
- Select Paperless Preferences under My Documents.
- Uncheck your paperless preferences.
- Select Save.