How do I install tomatoes on my Asus router?
How to Install Tomato Firmware on an Asus Router
- Download the Firmware and Install the Restoration Utility.
- Clear the Router’s Memory.
- Disable the WiFi and Enable the Static IP Address.
- Enable the Firmware Restoration Mode.
- Install the Firmware and Restart the Router.
- Set Up the New Firmware.
What is Tomato firmware routers?
Tomato is a family of community-developed, custom firmware for consumer-grade computer networking routers and gateways powered by Broadcom chipsets. The firmware has been continually forked and modded by multiple individuals and organizations, with the most up-to-date fork provided by the FreshTomato project.
Are tomatoes a plant?
tomato, (Solanum lycopersicum), flowering plant of the nightshade family (Solanaceae), cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. Labelled as a vegetable for nutritional purposes, tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and the phytochemical lycopene.
What is tomato default password?
Enter “root” for the user name and password when prompted to log in to the Tomato firmware (“admin” can also be used for the user name, the password is still “root”).
How do I get to the admin page of a router?
- Identify the IP address of the router. Most routers are manufactured to use a default address such as 192.168. 0.1, 192.168. 1.1, 192.168. 2.1, or 192.168. 1.100.
- Enter the administrative login information—username and password—to authenticate and access the admin settings.
How do you fertilize tomatoes?
Just mix the fertilizer in the watering can at a rate of about 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per gallon (4 L). Apply every one to two weeks throughout the season. If you’re using it in the garden, mix about 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per gallon (4 L). You should avoid applying it during very hot or very dry conditions.