How do I make AKO work on my computer?
- AKO Access.
- AKO (Army Knowledge Online) www.us.army.mil.
- Follow the hyperlink for AKO listed at the top of page.
- Click “I Accept”
- Log in to your AKO account (or register and login if you haven’t already done.
- Click on the “Self-Service” tab and then select “My Education”
How do I get my military CAC to work?
You can get started using your CAC by following these basic steps:
- Get a card reader.
- Install middleware, if necessary.
- Install DoD root certificates with InstallRoot (32-bit, 64-bit or Non Administrator).
- Make certificates available to your operating system and/or browser, if necessary.
Why can I not access ako?
Go to Tools > Internet Options> Advanced Tab. c. Scroll down to the Security section and ensure that the Use TLS 1.0 option is checked, then click OK. If the issue persists, then get in touch with the site administrators for further assistance.
Is Ako still working?
Army Knowledge Online (AKO) may have stopped being accessible to users at the end of June, but PEO EIS’s Enterprise Content Collaboration and Messaging (EC2M) product office — part of EIS’s Enterprise Services portfolio — officially brought the program to a close on July 26.
How do I fix a Ako certificate error?
Answer 4.1: Open Internet Explorer, Click Tools, Internet options, content (tab), certificates (button) and delete all the certificates listed. Remove, then Re-insert your CAC into the reader, your certificates should automatically reload.
How do I know if my CAC Reader is working?
To check if smart card reader is working Navigate to Computer. Right-click Computer, and then select Properties. Under Tasks, select Device Manager. In Device Manager, expand Smart card readers, select the name of the smart card reader you want to check, and then select Properties.
What replaced Army AKO 2021?
“EC2M is also replacing the AKO Single Sign-On service with Enterprise Access Management Service (EAMS-A),” according to Army officials with Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Services.
What will replace AKO?
How do I unblock military websites?
To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:
- Open your Internet Explorer browser then go to Internet options.
- Click on Security tab.
- Click on Trusted sites, then click the Sites button.
- Under “Add this website to the zone:” URL bar, type the complete URL address.
- Click on Add button.