How do I make an image transparent in Crystal Reports?
How to Add a Transparent Image to a Crystal Report
- A) Use Underlay Sections. This method does not use transparency, but is a workaround that is simple to use.
- B) Use WMF or EMF Files.
- C) Use a MS Word Document as an OLE Object.
- D) Use a SWF File.
How do I change the background color in Crystal Reports?
You can format the background colour of the entire text object, formula field object, or database field object by:
- Right click the object and select Format Text… (or Format Field…)
- Select the Border tab.
- Select Background, then choose a colour from the drop down list. Or, use the X+2 formula.
How do you add an image to a Crystal Report?
CRYSTAL 8.5 or XI
- Open the report in the Crystal Reports application.
- Go to Insert > Picture.
- Browse for the image file.
- Select the image file and click OK.
- Move the cursor to the desired section in the report for the image and left click once.
- Use the highlighted border to adjust the image size as needed.
How do I create a dynamic image in Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports: Dynamic Images
- right click image.
- select Format Graphic…
- select Picture tab.
- click the conditional-formula button (looks like x+2)
- set the formula’s text to the name of the formula or parameter field that will contain the image’s URL.
- save the formula and click the OK button.
How do I add a watermark online?
How To Watermark PDF Pages Online For Free
- Step 1: Select your PDF document.
- Upload your files. Files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection.
- Step 2: Add Text Watermark.
- Step 3: Change text size, rotation and location on page.
- Step 4: Change text color, transparency and font family.
Why is the watermark not removing?
If you can’t delete a watermark using Remove Watermark, try this: Double-click near the top of the page to open the header area. Click the watermark to select it. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do I remove a watermark from work?
Word for Windows or Word Online: Go to the Design tab and select Watermark > Remove Watermark. Word for Mac: Select the Design tab. In the Page Background group, choose Watermark. Select No Watermark.
How to improve image quality in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio?
I found that even in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2012 images need to be of a lower color depth than what is defaulted by many modern editors. High Res images display horribly in the crystal report viewer. Quick Fix In GIMP -> Image Menu -> Mode -> Select Indexed As Color Mode In Index Color Conversion Window Use Web Optimized pallet. Ta da.
Is it possible to enable transparency in Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports converts images to .bmp which unfortunately does not support transparency for images. Please have a look at SAP Note: 1199393 for more information. Help to improve this answer by adding a comment.
How to keep original color depth when encapsulating images in reports?
It can be solved directly in the report by checking the option: Retain Original Image Color Depth. If you want images in your report to keep their original color depth when they are encapsulated, select this option.