How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth headset N136?
How to Pair a Motorola N136 Bluetooth Headset
- Insert the tip of the included charger into the headset so that the release button faces the same direction as the speaker.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, if necessary.
- Unplug the headset from the charger.
How do I use my Motorola Bluetooth earpiece?
Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
How do I turn on my Motorola Bluetooth?
Turn on and connect to a Bluetooth device
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks; Turn Bluetooth on .
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Your phone will be scanning for available Bluetooth devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode)
- Touch the Bluetooth device to select it.
How do I put my Bluetooth earpiece into pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
What to do when Bluetooth is not connecting?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do you pair Motorola?
Note: You can use this app on most devices with Android 4.3 or later. If your device is not compatible with Motorola Connect, follow the steps below….
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headphones.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to pair & connect.
How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth earpiece H500?
Bluetooth Link > Handsfree > Look for Devices. The phone lists all Bluetooth devices it finds. Select Motorola H500. Press OK or Yes to pair (link) the handsfree device.
How do you charge a Motorola Bluetooth?
To charge the Bluetooth headset:
- Plug the Motorola charger into the end of the headset.
- The indicator light will turn on when the battery is charging.
- When the headset’s battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
- Unplug the charger from the headset.