How do I record a custom voicemail?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play. .
How do I activate voicemail on asterisk?
Use the 100 extension and call the 500 extension to access the Voicemail menu. After entering the 777 password you will be able to hear the voicemail.
How do I record the perfect voicemail greeting?
Here’s what you should say in a professional voicemail greeting:
- A greeting.
- Your name.
- Your company.
- A simple explanation for missing the call (e.g. you’re away from the phone or are on holiday)
- A rough estimate of when you’ll get back to the person.
- An alternative person to reach out to (if you’re out of office)
Which of the following is a codec that asterisk can natively use to record voicemail messages?
The default format string is wav49|gsm|wav, meaning that Asterisk will save the voicemail message in all three supported formats.
How do I set a custom greeting on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Voicemail. then tap. Greeting.
- Custom. to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Record. to begin recording the custom greeting message. To listen to your recording before saving, tap.
- Stop. to end recording then tap. Save.
How do I record a greeting on my iPhone?
- Tap the Phone app to open it.
- Tap the Voicemail tab.
- In the Voicemail screen, tap Greeting.
- In the Greeting screen, tap Custom.
- Tap Record and start speaking.
- When you’re done recording the voicemail greeting, tap Stop.
- To listen to the greeting you just recorded, tap Play.
What is the best voicemail message?
20 Creative and Funny Voicemail Greetings to Try Today
- Hi, this is [your name].
- Hello, you have reached the number you have dialed.
- Hi, this is [your name].
- Hello, this is [your name].
- This is you-know who.
- Please repeat the secret code and if you get it right, I will call you back!
How do I record a voicemail greeting on my iPhone?
Can I install Asterisk on Windows?
For those wanting to experiment with an Asterisk® PBX, there is no better offering than [email protected] 2.5. And you sure can’t beat the price: it’s FREE. The only drawback for Windows PC users has been that you needed a dedicated machine on which to install [email protected] with its Linux operating system.
Why won’t my iPhone let me save my custom voicemail greeting?
If you persistently can’t save your greeting, you may need to reset your phone’s network settings. The iPhone needs to access your network’s data connection to save changes to your voice mail configuration, and if it can’t connect to 3G or 4G, it won’t save the changes.
How do I set a pre recorded voicemail on my iPhone?
How do I record a voicemail greeting from a mailbox?
When prompted, enter the mailbox number and PIN number of the mailbox. While in the VoiceMainMain () application, you can also record the mailbox owner’s name, unavailable greeting, and busy greeting by pressing 0 at the voicemail menu. Please record at least the name greeting for both Alice and Bob before continuing on to the next section.
How do I test the asterisk voicemail system?
Reload the dialplan by typing dialplan reload at the Asterisk CLI. You can then test the voice mail system by dialing from one phone to the other and waiting twenty seconds. You should then be connected to the voicemail system, where you can leave a message.
How do I add voice mail capabilities to asterisk 6001 and 6002?
To add voice mail capabilities to extensions 6001 and 6002, add these three lines to the bottom of voicemail.conf. Now that we’ve defined the mailboxes, we can go into the Asterisk CLI and type voicemail reload to get Asterisk to reload the voicemail.conf file.
How to make custom greeting in voice mail?
There are two ways in which one can accomplish own custom greeting A . Using Softphone Please login in VoiceMail Extension ( For e.g. 233 ) at your soft phone. Dial *97 and Please press call button ( If it is password protected then some greeting will play and it will ask for password.