How do I reset my HP color LaserJet cp4525?
A “Cold Reset” could be an option:
- Press the “home” button.
- Press the “down arrow” button to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE and select “ok”
- Pres the “down arrow” button to highlight the RESET menu and press “ok”
- Press the “down arrow” button to highlight RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS and then press “ok”
How do I get my HP color laser to print in color?
Click the File menu, and then click the Print option. In the Printer menu, select the product. By default, the print driver displays the Copies & Pages menu. Open the menus drop-down list, and then click the Color Options menu.
How do I setup my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP?
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M282-M283 Printers – First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the box.
- Step 2: Load paper into the input tray.
- Step 3: Connect the power cord and set your preferences.
- Step 4: Install the printer software.
How do I connect my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m479fdw to WIFI?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe the tab at the top of the screen downward to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Wi-Fi Direct icon. 2. On the Wi-Fi Direct Details screen, open the Wi-Fi Direct Settings menu. Touch the switch to turn the Wi-Direct Status to On.
Why is my color laserjet not printing in color?
First, check your printer settings on the file or picture your trying to print. If your page is setup to print in “grayscale” it will only print in black and white. Change the setting to “default” so it will print in color. If your settings look good from the start, the cartridge may just need to be primed.
Why is my HP Laserjet not printing color?
Go to your printer preferences and check to see if “print in all black” is ENABLED or DISABLED. Also check for “grayscale” is on. If you have any issue, just uninstall and re-install the software.
How do I connect my HP color LaserJet to my laptop?
How to connect a printer via wired USB cable
- Step 1: Open windows setting. At the bottom left of your screen, click the Windows icon to reveal your Start Menu.
- Step 2: Access devices. Within the first row of your Windows settings, find and click the icon labeled “Devices”
- Step 3: Connect your printer.
How do I connect my HP color LaserJet printer to Wi-Fi?
- Touch the Network Wi-Fi OFF button. Touch the Settings button.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard item. Select the correct network SSID from the list.
- Use the keyboard to enter the passphrase, and then touch the OK button.
- installation.Example IP address: 192.168.0.1.
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro printer to Internet?
Learn how to connect your HP LaserJet Pro printer to Wi-Fi Direct and then print directly to the printer from your mobile device or laptop….
- Step one: Enable Wi-Fi Direct from the printer control panel.
- Step two: Configure Wi-Fi Direct settings (optional)
- Step three: Connect and print.