How do I reset my KitchenAid Superba oven?
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Start a bake cycle.
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
How do I use my KitchenAid oven?
How to Use a KitchenAid Oven
- Plug the oven into a power outlet.
- Pull out the oven racks and place them in the positions in which you want them.
- Press “Bake” on the KitchenAid oven and press the number keys to select the proper temperature at which you want to bake the food.
How do I use my Kitchenaid oven for the first time?
How to break in your new oven
- Turn on the fan in the ventilation hood and, if possible, open a few nearby windows.
- Set the oven to high heat, between 400 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (204 to 288 degrees Celsius).
- Let the oven run at this temperature for between 30 minutes and an hour.
How do you use a convection oven?
So cooking in a convection oven means you’ll have to convert. This is a fairly simple matter of either lowering the temperature or shortening the cooking time (or a bit of both). The simplest method is to set the oven 25 to 50 degrees lower than the recipe says. So if it says 400 F, you go with 375 or 350 F.
Why is my KitchenAid oven not working?
If an oven won’t turn on there could be an incoming power problem. To determine if the electrical outlet is providing sufficient voltage, use a multimeter to test the incoming power at the wall socket. The thermal fuse trips if the oven overheats. If the thermal fuse has blown, the oven will not turn on.
Why won’t my KitchenAid oven heat up?
If your KitchenAid oven isn’t heating up, it’s possible a malfunctioning igniter is preventing the gas valve from opening. When this happens, you’ll notice your oven isn’t accurate as the internal temperature becomes too low before the gas reignites. Cut off the gas to the oven and try to turn it back on.
How do I use my KitchenAid oven for the first time?
How do I test my oven temperature?
To test the oven: Hang an oven thermometer in the center of the middle rack and preheat the oven to 350˚F (176.67˚C). Allow the oven to preheat for at least 20 minutes and take a temperature reading. This will tell you if the oven is even reaching the desired temperature from the beginning.
How do I start my oven for the first time?
What to do before using the oven for the first time
- Remove all items from the packaging, including the protective plastic if carrying.
- Connect your oven to Grill + Solera function at 200 º C for one hour.
- When finished, open the door for the oven to cool.
- After cooling, clean the oven and accessories with a soft cloth.