How do I reset my uverse remote control?
Enter programming code 981 by pressing the number keys on the remote control. The Power key will flash four times indicating the code was successfully entered and the remote has been reset to the default settings.
How do I resync my AT remote?
Here’s all you need to do:
- With your TV on, use your U-verse TV remote and press Menu.
- Select Help > Information > Remote Control Setup.
- Next, select your remote control from the TV onscreen list. Refer to your specific remote for TV/device setup options.
- Select Top Ten Brand Setup, Automatic Code, or Manual Setup.
Why does U-verse on demand freeze?
Why does my AT TV keep freezing? Having an inadequate Internet connection can cause AT TV to lag, buffer, freeze, or sometimes even crash. If you cannot stream content because of interference or a weak network, you should contact your provider.
How can I fix my DVR problem?
- Make sure your equipment (TV and cable) is properly connected and powered on.
- Make sure the coax cable is connected to the outlet.
- Remove any objects around your receiver to allow proper ventilation.
- Refresh your receiver.
- Unplug your receiver and wait at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in.
How do you reboot U-verse?
Restart your gateway or modem manually
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway or modem. If you have:
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Put the internal battery back in if you have one.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the gateway or modem to restart and your Broadband light to turn solid green.
How do I fix AT U-Verse freezing?
Make sure the tv cable connections are fully inserted into their sockets. If you are using hdmi input to the tv then try another hdmi cable or try using component cables instead of hdmi. If you can’t straighten it out then you probably should call ATT tech support (800-288-2020) and get a replacement receiver.