How do I restore my iPod touch 6th generation to factory settings?
We look for the “General” section within the settings, its icon curiously is also another cogwheel. 4- Fourth step: We go down through the “General” menu of our Apple iPod touch 6th generation all the way to the bottom until we find the “Reset” option and click on it.
How do I wipe my iPod 6 without passing?
How to Factory Reset iPod Touch without iTunes via PhoneRescue
- Download PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your device.
- Choose reset mode.
- Enter in recovery mode.
- Download firmware package.
- Reset your iPod touch.
How do I factory reset my iPod with buttons?
What to Know
- Reset: Press and release Sleep/Wake button, move slider to right, then press sleep/wake until Apple logo appears.
- Hard reset (Force Start): Press Home + Sleep/Wake or Volume Down + Sleep/Wake until screen flashes and goes black.
- Last resort: Restore to factory settings.
How do I reset my iPod Touch 6 without password?
If you forgot your iPod touch passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPod touch. Unplug your iPod touch from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPod touch in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPod touch.
How do I reset my iPod Touch 6 without Password?
How do you reset an iPod Touch 6th generation without the password?
Connect your iPod touch to your computer while holding the “Volume Down” button (or the “Home” button on the 6th or earlier generation). Keep holding the Volume down button until you see the Recovery Mode screen. Step 4. Restore your iPod data and setting from iTunes if you have ever backed it up before.
Is it possible to restore an iPod Touch to factory settings?
The iPod touch is still a useful and in-demand gadget, serving as a kids’ gaming device, mobile register for businesses, and even a records tracker for hospitals. If you’re preparing to sell your iPod touch or the device isn’t functioning properly, it’s easy to restore an iPod touch to factory settings or restore its contents from a backup.
How do I restore my iPod Touch if it is erased?
Before iPod touch is erased, you have the option to back it up. If you make a backup, you can use the backup to restore your data and settings on your iPod touch or on a new device. See Restore iPod touch from a computer backup.
How do I Wipe my Device and reset it?
Tap Settings > General > Reset Then tap Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode or Apple ID password Then confirm that you want to erase your device.