How do I show du meter on taskbar?
Once you have downloaded the DU Meter app, follow the steps to show internet speed on the Windows taskbar.
- First, double click on the installer file to install the app.
- On this page, DU Meter will give you a brief explanation about its interface and show you how the software looks.
Is DU Meter free?
Monitor your Internet connection and accurately meter network traffic with DU Meter. This DU Meter download is fully functional and can be used for 30 days for free.
What is a DU Meter?
DU Meter is a network bandwidth monitor for computers that is designed to show real-time graphs and create reports and alerts based on user’s downloads and uploads.
How do I get a speed meter on Windows 10?
In that case, you can follow the easy fix below.
- Right-click on the NetSpeedMonitor meter at the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Once the configuration window opens, click the network interface drop-down menu and select a different interface to see if the meter starts working.
How do I enable Internet speed on my computer?
For that, right-click anywhere on your taskbar and hit the Toolbars option. Here select NetSpeedMonitor. As soon as you enable it, you will see the upload and download speed on the taskbar.
How can I monitor bandwidth usage per device for free?
Here are my picks for the top 9 tools to monitor bandwidth and network usage:
- Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack.
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer.
- PRTG Network Monitor.
- NetFlow Analyzer.
- FREE Real-Time Bandwidth Monitor.
- FREE Network Analyzer & Bandwidth Monitoring Bundle.
How do I turn on my Internet speed indicator?
After you enable the feature. The internet speed meter notification will start to appear on your device’s status bar….So here’s what you need to do:
- Head over to your device’s settings.
- Go to notification settings.
- Go to status bar.
- Enable speed meter notificaiton.
How do I install a speed meter on Windows 10?
Show Internet Speed on Windows 10 Taskbar
- To start with, download NetSpeedMonitor from the link given below.
- Once downloaded, click the setup and install it normally.
- You can now double-click the setup file to install the software normally on Windows 10.
How do I check my Wi-Fi speed on my computer?
More Wi-Fi tips First right-click on the Wi-Fi icon at the lower right corner area of the screen, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center. Next, click on the Wi-Fi connection, which will open up the status window that shows you the current connection speed among other things.
How can I monitor internet traffic on my home network?
What to Know
- To locate your router’s IP address, in Windows, open a Command Prompt and run ipconfig.
- Using a router, open browser and enter router IP address > Enter > locate Device List > Status, or Bandwidth or Network Monitoring.