How do I take apart my Galaxy s4?
- Turn off the phone and remove the battery door and battery.
- Undo all 9 screws around the edge of the rear housing.
- Insert the case opening tool in between the LCD assembly and rear housing to release the clips around the edge.
- Use Tweezers to open the clip inside the battery compartment then release the rear housing.
How do I open an old Samsung phone?
Samsung Galaxy models with glue-on covers
- Use a hair dryer to heat the back cover and soften the underlying adhesive.
- Place a suction cup on the rear glass, then lift while you pry the side seam with a guitar pick.
- Slide a pick around the seam to separate the back cover from the frame until it can be completely removed.
How do I fix my Samsung Galaxy S4 from turning off?
6 Ways To Fix Randomly Shut Off Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Remove the back cover from the device and then pull out the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key for 25-30 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery.
- Now turn on the device to see if the sudden shut-off or reboot issue is resolved then.
How do you get to the battery on a Samsung Galaxy phone?
From the back of the device, locate the notch on the upper left edge of cover then gently pull the battery cover off. Line up the contacts on the device with the contacts on the battery then insert the battery into the device. Locate the notch in the lower right corner of the battery then lift the battery out.
How do I fix my Samsung phone that wont turn on?
My Samsung Galaxy Won’t Turn On! Here’s The Real Fix.
- Make Sure Your Samsung Galaxy Is Charged.
- Force Restart Your Samsung Galaxy.
- Try Using A Different Charger and Charging Cable.
- Reboot Your Galaxy In Recovery Mode.
- Repair Options.
- Your Phone is Working Again!