How do I transfer music from old iPod to Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd+Shift+Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music automatically transfers from the iPod to your Mac.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How do I transfer songs from my iPod to iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library…, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
Can you copy iPod music to computer?
If you want, you can take a backup of your iPod to iTunes as well. For this, connect your iPod to the system and launch iTunes on it. Now, go to the Summary section of iTunes and click on the “Back up Now” button under the Backups section. Just make sure that you take the backup on the local computer instead of iCloud.
How can I access my iPod without iTunes on Mac?
How to Access Your Music Without Itunes!!
- Step 1: Download Sharepod. Go to your web browser.
- Step 2: Open Sharepod.
- Step 3: Create a New Folder on Your Desktop.
- Step 4: Connect Your Ipod, Ipad or Iphone.
- Step 5: Select Song/Songs You Want to Copy to Your Computer.
- Step 6: Copy Song/Songs to the Ipod Music Folder.
How can I use an old iPod without iTunes?
There are three ways you can use to put music on iPod without iTunes. You can transfer songs to iPod with a data transfer tool or you can directly transfer music to iPod via a USB or you can sync music to your iPhone via iCloud.