How do I untag a photo on my iPhone?
- Select the face in the People album to open it.
- Optionally, to the right of the Photos label, tap Show All.
- Tap Select in the upper-right corner.
- Tap one or more photos to select.
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap Not This Person to remove those photos from the matched set.
How do I turn off live photo in Photos?
When you’re editing a Live Photo, tap the LIVE button at the top of the screen to turn Live Photo off or back on.
How do I change the picture size on my iPhone 6?
How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Image Size from your Home screen.
- Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the image you would like to resize.
- Tap Choose in the lower right corner.
- Select your image resize option at the top of the page.
How do I permanently turn off live Photos?
How to turn off Live Photos permanently
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap Camera > Preserve Settings.
- Switch the toggle next to Live Photos off. (Green means on. Gray means off.)
How do you remove your photo information?
- Open the ‘Gallery’ app.
- Locate the image you wish to remove metadata from.
- Select it and click the ‘share’ button, which is a three-pointed figure.
- Underneath the photo, click ‘remove location data’
- You may also click the ‘more options’ selection and click ‘details’
Why can’t I turn off live photos?
If the Live Photo icon is colored yellow, that means it’s enabled. If it’s white with a line slashed across it, it’s off. You can enable or disable Live Photo at any time by tapping the icon. On iPhone 11 and newer models, when you tap the Live Photos icon you’ll also be given an “Auto” option.
How can I change the size of a picture?
Use our fast, easy, and free online photo resizer to change the dimensions of any picture….How to use the picture resizer.
- Select. Upload your JPG or PNG to our image resize tool.
- Resize. Choose a size template based on the social platform or add your own.
- Download. Instantly download your resized image.
Can I change live Photos to normal?
Once you tap the Live Photos icon, it will turn white meaning and you can then tap the “Done” button to save it as a still photo. If you want to revert the photo back to a Live Photo, you can either tap the “Revert” button, or simply tap the Live Photos icon again and then tap “Done”.