How do I wipe my BlackBerry Curve 8520?
Find “Wipe Handheld”
- Press the Menu key.
- Scroll to Options and press the Navigation key.
- Scroll to Security Options and press the Navigation key.
- Scroll to General Settings and press the Navigation key.
- Press the Menu key.
- Scroll to Wipe Handheld and press the Navigation key.
How do you erase everything on a BlackBerry?
Handheld method for software version 6.0 and newer
- From the Home Screen, press the Blackberry Button to see all the icons.
- Select Options.
- Select Security, then Security Wipe.
- Check the boxes for the items you want to erase and restore. Type blackberry in the Confirmation field, and then click Wipe.
How do I return my BlackBerry to factory settings?
How to erase and reset my BlackBerry smartphone to the factory settings
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- Read the warning.
- If prompted, enter your device lock code (PIN, password, pattern, etc.)
- Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
How can I unlock my BlackBerry Curve 8520 if I forgot my password?
- Enter your password to unlock the phone.
- Click “Options” on the home screen.
- Select “Security” and “Password.”
- Select “Change Password,” and then enter your new password.
- Press “Menu” and select “Save.”
How do you flash a BlackBerry curve?
- Click the “Options” icon on the home screen, select “Security,” then select “Security Wipe.”
- Click the check boxes next to the files to delete, then type “blackberry” (without quotes) in the open box.
- Click the “Wipe Data” button and confirm your selection to perform a master reset.
How do I hard reset my BlackBerry phone?
With the device powered off, press and hold the Power/Lock and Volume down buttons simultaneously until the Android Recovery screen appears. Press the and hold the Power/Lock button for 10 seconds to begin a device reset.
How do I factory reset my BlackBerry passport?
- A Master reset reverts the device back to factory settings.
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the display to access Quick Settings.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to, then tap Security and Privacy.
- Scroll to, then tap Security Wipe.
- Tap the Confirmation field, then enter ‘blackberry’.
How do I Wipe my Blackberry phone?
From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Security Options > Security Wipe. Select the appropriate check boxes to remove data and applications as intended. Type blackberry, and click Wipe.
What happens when you reset a BlackBerry to factory defaults?
BlackBerry Device Software 4.3 to 5.0 Resetting the BlackBerry smartphone to factory defaults will erase all data from the BlackBerry smartphone (including built-in storage) along with any IT policies sent from a BlackBerry Enterprise Server. In addition, an applied BlackBerry ID will be removed, allowing the use of another.
Is the BlackBerry Desktop software end of support?
Note: BlackBerry Desktop Software, including Desktop Manager and Link, has reached its End of Sales and Support Date. For more information on Software Support Life Cycle, visit https://www. blackberry. com/software-lifecycle and expand Software applications.