How do you announce we are expecting?
Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- And baby makes three. (Or four.)
- The best is yet to come!
- Our humans are getting us a baby.
- Downloading baby…
- We’ve been cooking up something special.
- Eating for two!
- Every superhero needs a sidekick.
- I’m growing a human.
How do you announce pregnancy in post?
Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- “The best is yet to come…
- “Welcoming our little one in (due date).”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
How do you announce a baby news?
Baby Girl Announcement Ideas
- Pretty in pink! Meet (baby name).
- It’s a girl!
- Once upon a time, a little princess was born.
- Announcing our darling daughter, (baby name).
- It’s a sweet little baby girl!
- We’re tickled pink over the arrival of (baby name).
- Introducing (baby name), the new queen of the cutie pies.
- She’s sugar.
How do you announce a pregnancy surprise?
If you want to wait a day or two and make it a surprise or find some quick DIY options, here are a few ideas.
- 1) Daddy T-shirt.
- 2) Cake Topper.
- 3) Pet Shirt.
- 4) Sparkling Fruit Juice Label.
- 5) Impromptu Photo Shoot.
- 6) “What’s Cooking?” Pregnancy Announcement.
- 7) Scavenger Hunt.
- 8) Eating For Two Bowl.
How do you say I’m pregnant?
8 Words For When You’ve Got a Baby Bump
- Pregnant. OK, this one is boring, but it’s the most basic, so a good place to start.
- Knocked Up.
Should I announce pregnancy on social media?
No need to hide or explain away early pregnancy symptoms like nausea and fatigue. Help from friends and family early on. You can share the excitement right away. Support from others if there is a miscarriage.
When should I share my pregnancy news?
Many parents-to-be wait until the end of the first trimester — around week 13 — to tell friends and family about their pregnancy. A number of factors influence why people wait until this time to share the news. Still, the most important part of your decision should revolve around what makes you the most comfortable.
How do you announce pregnancy with immediate family?
21 best ways to announce your pregnancy to family
- Pregnancy announcement T-shirt. You can get this kind of shirt online – get a pair that say Mom-to-be and dad-to-be.
- Play a game.
- Custom cookie.
- Reveal mug.
- During dinner.
- Puzzle hunt.
- Printed shirts for kids.
- Use a book.
What is another way to say pregnant?
Synonyms & Antonyms of pregnant
When should you announce pregnancy on social media?
Many women choose to delay announcing a pregnancy at least until the end of the first trimester (12 weeks into their pregnancy). This is commonly attributed to the risk of miscarriage during this time, but the 12-week mark is not a hard and fast rule you need to follow.