How do you fold money into a fish?
Turn a bill into a fish.
- Fold the bill in half lengthwise, crease and unfold.
- Fold the corners from one end in toward the line to form two triangles.
- Turn the bill over.
- Fold along the middle line.
- Turn the bill over again and fold the square flap on the left in half to make a triangle.
How do you make a origami fish step by step?
The Starting Folds
- Fold the paper in half both ways and unfold.
- Fold the left and right edges to the middle.
- Fold the top and bottom edges to the center.
- Unfold the top and bottom flaps.
- Pull the left and right flaps from the middle up and out to the sides.
- Squash the bottom edge to the center.
How do you make dollar bill rings?
How to Make a Dollar Bill Ring
- Fold the dollar in half then again fold it in half.
- Then fold it into an L shape by making it look crooked.
- Then fold the bottom of the L shape in half so it looks like a T.
- Fold the two flaps in that where on the T shaped dollar so it looks like this.
- Now fold the dollar into the flaps.
How do you make fish step by step?
How to Draw a Fish — Let’s get started!
- Create an outline of the shape of the fish in the center of your paper.
- Step 2 — Draw the Gill Cover of the Fish.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Fish’s Caudal Peduncle.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Pectoral Fin.
- Step 5 — Complete All the Fins of the Fish.
How do you make a paper fish that swims?
Make sure the fish has a V-shaped notch in its tail. Fill your shallow tray partially with water. Carefully place the paper fish on the surface of the water at one end of the tray, with its tail facing outward. Make sure the fish floats and you do not push it under the water.
How do you make a rose bud out of a dollar bill?
Unfold the bill, then fold it again so it makes a right angle. Curl all 4 corners of the bill forward toward you, then slip a pipe cleaner through the center fold and bend it so it forms a stem. Repeat this until you have about 5 petals, then twist all of the pipe cleaners together to form a beautiful rose!