How do you make chocolate date energy balls?
- 1/2 cup pecans.
- 15 whole pitted dates roughly chopped.
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut divided.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- 1 pinch kosher salt.
- 1 tablespoon water (if needed)
How do you make peanut butter chocolate energy balls?
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats, although use gluten-free oats if making this GF)
- 2/3 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed.
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
What can I make with peanut butter and dates?
Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates are a super delicious dessert or snack. They are so simple to make and only require two ingredients (with additional toppings if desired.)
Can you add protein powder to peanut butter balls?
With a food processor: add in the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, protein powder, flaxseed meal, oats, cinnamon and chia seeds. Pulse together until well combined. Add in chocolate chips (and coconut if using) and pulse a few more times. Use a medium cookie scoop or your hands to grab dough and roll into 10 balls.
How do you make Date protein balls?
Process: Add dates, nuts and salt in a food processor fitted with the S-shaped blade. Process until mixture is well combined and sticking together. Form balls: Scoop dough from food processor with your hands (or a cookie scoop) and form into small balls using your hands. Enjoy right away or store for later.
Are peanut butter dates healthy?
Peanut butter stuffed dates are an easy and healthy snack idea! This recipe only requires two ingredients and there is no cooking involved. It is the perfect option for a healthy dessert or to calm your sweet tooth.