How do you make tomato rice bath?
How to make tomato bath
- Pour oil to a pressure cooker or pot.
- Next add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Then add pepper powder and red chili powder.
- Drain the water from the rice and add it along with coriander leaves.
- To cook in pressure cooker, for basmati rice pour 2½ cups water.
How do you make easy tomato rice?
Instant pot tomato rice
- Soak rice for 30 mins.
- Saute them until transparent.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala & turmeric.
- Next pour 1¾ cups + 2 tbsp water.
- Stir & check the salt.
- When the tomato rice is done, Instant pot beeps.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves & fluff up the tomato rice with a fork.
What is the side dish for tomato rice?
Tomato Rice tastes excellent with some potato chips and raita. It can also be served with some chicken or potato side dishes for parties. It is a very good dish for lunch box, for train travel and for picnics.
Can I put tomato in Pulao?
Tomato pulao is a one pot delicious tangy spicy pilaf made with rice, tomatoes, mix veggies, herbs and spices. This is an easy and tasty tomato pilaf made in a stovetop pressure cooker and can be easily made in a pan or Instant pot.
Is tomato rice good for weight loss?
It reduces the possibility of strokes and other cardiac uncertainties, mainly due to obesity. It helps to maintain body weight as the tomatoes are relatively low in calories.
How do you make side dishes with tomatoes?
How to Make Baked Tomatoes
- Just slice up a ripe tomato and lay the slices out on a baking tray.
- Next I added plenty of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to the tomato slices,
- and then I topped them off with a sprinkle of fresh basil and a bit of olive oil.
- They only take about 10 minutes to bake in the oven!
How do you make Sidedish potatoes?
Potato roast Recipe with step by step photos – Potato roast or Aloo roast recipe is simplicity at its best. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and serve the purpose of a spicy side dish. All you need is to boil the potatoes and roast them with the spice powders. A vegan dish.