How do you pick a lock on a Husky tool box?
How to Pick a Toolbox Lock
- Rotate the tension wrench to the clockwise direction.
- Insert a snake lock pick at the bottom of the keyhole.
- Wiggle the lock pins in upward point.
- Give continuous compression and rotate.
- Make straight the paper clips.
- Give pressure to the hole by the tension clip.
- Use another pin to jiggle.
Can you change the lock on a toolbox?
Open the toolbox and empty all cabinets, drawers and containers. Position the new lock over the place where the old lock was attached. Affix the lock with screws and screw them in with the drill. Add washers to the back of the screws to secure them on tightly.
Does Husky toolbox have a lifetime warranty?
Husky hand tools even come with a lifetime warranty. If your Husky tools ever fail, bring it back and we will replace it free. On the occasion that you need customer support or have questions about your Husky tools, call Husky Customer Care at 1-888-HD-HUSKY (1-888-434-8759).
Who makes Husky brand tool boxes?
The Husky brand was founded in 1924, and they did manufacture their own tools in the United States for many years. The brand was bought and sold a few times between the 1920s and 1980s, but by 1992 it was owned by Stanley Works (maker of Stanley tools) who used it as the brand they sold exclusively through Home Depot.
How do you break into a tool box lock?
Proper tools are needed and it should only be done when you are the legal owner of the box.
- Pry the top drawer of the toolbox down slightly with a crowbar.
- Slide a long, thin piece of metal into the opening made by the crowbar.
- Jimmy the metal piece so it shifts under the lock bar in the back of the box.
How can I make my truck toolbox more secure?
Get a truck bed toolbox Never leave your tools in the back seat of your car or truck; they’ll be gone in an instant. Instead, lock them in the trunk or protect them with a heavy-duty truck bed tool box. Truck bed tool boxes mount on the rails right behind the cab.
Do you need a receipt to exchange Husky tools?
If within two years from date of purchase, this Husky product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, return the product to any Home Depot retail store with a receipt indicating proof of purchase for free repair (or replacement if repair is not possible).
Does Home Depot own Husky?
Husky is a line of hand tools, pneumatic tools, and tool storage products. Though founded in 1924, it is now best known as the house brand of The Home Depot, where it is exclusively sold….Husky (tools)
|Owner||The Home Depot|