How do you reference sheet 2 in Excel?
How to reference another sheet in Excel. To reference a cell or range of cells in another worksheet in the same workbook, put the worksheet name followed by an exclamation mark (!) before the cell address. For example, to refer to cell A1 in Sheet2, you type Sheet2!
What is the shortcut to jump Sheet1 to sheet 2 in Excel?
Keyboard Shortcuts To Switch Between Sheets In Excel
- In order to move one sheet to the right, hold down Ctrl, then press the PgDn key.
- To keep moving to the right, press the PgDn key again.
- In order to move back or one sheet to the left, hold down Ctrl, then press the PgUp key.
How do I apply a formula to multiple sheets in Excel?
Click the tab for the first worksheet that you want to reference. Hold down the Shift key then click the tab for the last worksheet that you want to reference. Select the cell or range of cells that you want to reference. Complete the formula, and then press Enter.
How do I pull a formula in Excel from another sheet?
- Click the cell in which you want to enter the formula.
- In the formula bar. , type = (equal sign) and the formula you want to use.
- Click the tab for the worksheet to be referenced.
- Select the cell or range of cells to be referenced.
How do I link a cell to another sheet?
Link to data
- In Sheets, click the cell you want to add the link to.
- Click Insert. Link.
- In the Link box, click Select a range of cells to link.
- Highlight the cell or range of cells you want to link to. Move the Select a data range window if it’s in the way.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Change the link text.
- Click Apply.
How do I jump to first sheet in Excel?
You now have to hold the Ctrl key when clicking the sheet navigation buttons to scroll to the first or last sheet. You can see this tip by hovering your mouse over the buttons. Once you have scrolled to the front/back, you can then click the first/last sheet to select it.
How do I get Excel to automatically update from one sheet to another?
Automatically refresh data at regular intervals
- Click a cell in the external data range.
- On the Data tab, in the Connections group, click Refresh All, and then click Connection Properties.
- Click the Usage tab.
- Select the Refresh every check box, and then enter the number of minutes between each refresh operation.