How do you select all text in Wordpad?
Select all text
- Click anywhere within the document.
- Press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to select all text in the document.
What is the shortcut to select all text in Wordpad?
Wordpad shortcut keys. Ctrl + A: This shortcut is used to select all contents of the word document. Ctrl + C: This shortcut is used to copy the text selected by the user.
How do I select all?
Select all of the text in your document or on your screen by holding down the “Ctrl” key and pressing the letter “A”. 18 Tech Support Reps Are Online! Microsoft Answers Today: 65. Remember the “Select All” shortcut (“Ctrl+A”) by associating the letter “A” with the word “All”.
How do you select all down in word?
Select everything below the cursor in Word with shortcut Click to put the cursor on where you want to select everything below, the press the Ctrl + Shift + End keys at the same time.
What is the shortcut for copy all?
Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C. Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.
How do you select all using the keyboard?
To select everything from the current position of the text cursor to the start or end, press Shift+Ctrl+Home or Shift+Ctrl+End.
What is the shortcut to select an entire document?
1. Select an entire document. Click in the document and then press Ctrl + A to select the entire document.
How do you select all text without click and drag in word?
The keyboard shortcut “Ctrl-A” will accomplish the same result.
How do I copy all text?
Copy and paste text on an Android smartphone and tablet….Copy and paste in a Windows command line
- Double-click the text you want to copy, or highlight it.
- With the text highlighted, press Ctrl + C to copy.
- Move your cursor to the appropriate location and press Ctrl + V to paste.
How do you select all and copy on a laptop?
Keyboard shortcut to copy and paste in Word
- Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C.
- Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.