How do you set the clock on a 1994 Chevy truck?
Just turn the radio off, push the set button and then the seek/scan buttons for hours/minutes. On the plus side.. I like the knobs for volume and tuning. Thanks to all who supplied the correct procedure, my clock is now set correctly.
How do you set the clock on a GMC radio?
How to Set a GMC Clock
- Locate the “Clock” button on the audio systems panel in your GMC vehicle.
- Press the button directly below the hours digits repeatedly to adjust the hours one digit at a time.
- Press the button underneath the clock’s minutes digits to adjust the minutes to the desired time.
How do you change the time on a Delco car stereo?
How to Set the Clock on a Delco Radio
- Turn off the radio. Press and hold the “Set” button until the clock set function appears on the digital display.
- Press the first radio preset button to select the hours place.
- Press the second radio preset button to set the minutes.
How do you set the clock on a Chevy truck?
To progRam the clock in Your Chevy Silverado, use the center display touchscreen, and tap on “settings” and choose “time and date” from the top of the list. A new screen will allow You to depress “set time”.
How do you set the clock on a Chevy radio?
Hold down the “HR” button on the audio systems panel until the hours place digits show the correct time. Press and hold the “MN” button to adjust the clock’s minutes to reflect the current time.
How do you set the clock on a 1998 Chevy truck?
1998 Chevrolet Radios Without Automatic Tone Control
- Press the “Set” button located on the right side of the Chevy’s radio.
- Press and hold the “Seek Right” button to advance the minute. When the right minute shows on the clock, let go of the button. Press and hold the “Seek Left” button to set the hour.
How do I change my clock?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
How do you change the time on a 2003 GMC Sierra?
Press the “HR” (down) arrow. Scroll until the correct hour appears on the clock display. Tap and hold the “MIN” (up) button. Scroll until the correct minutes appear on the display.
How do you set the clock on a 1999 Chevy Cavalier?
How to Set the Clock on a Cavalier Car
- Turn your ignition key to the “Acc” or “On” position, but do not crank the engine.
- Hold the minute arrow (MIN) for two seconds to enter programming mode. Press the hour arrow (HR) until the correct hour is displayed.
How do you set the clock on a 2000 GMC Sierra?
The clock on the 2000 GMC truck is easy enough to set. Find the clock on the dash and look for the two buttons that are sticking. One of these is for the minutes and the other is for the hours. You can press it to have the numbers change on the clock.