How do you use weak in a sentence?
- [S] [T] Tom is too weak to move. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Do you think Tom is weak? ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom’s pulse is very weak. ( CK)
- [S] [T] She spoke in a weak voice. ( CM)
- [S] [T] They felt he was too weak. (
- [S] [T] I feel a little weak today. (
- [S] [T] Physics is my weak subject. (
- [S] [T] Aunt Yoko is too weak to work. (
What is very weak?
Weak, decrepit, feeble, weakly imply a lack of strength or of good health. Weak means not physically strong, because of extreme youth, old age, illness, etc.: weak after an attack of fever. Decrepit means old and broken in health to a marked degree: decrepit and barely able to walk.
What’s the biggest sign of weakness in a person?
What do you call a person who is weak?
Some common synonyms of weak are decrepit, feeble, fragile, frail, and infirm.
How can I write strong?
Follow These Rules For Stronger Writing
- NEVER USE TWO WORDS WHEN ONE WILL DO. Less is more.
- USE THE ACTIVE VOICE.
- USE PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION.
- KEEP RELATED WORDS TOGETHER.
- REPLACE ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS WITH VIVID NOUNS AND ACTIVE VERBS.
- DON’T OVEREXPLAIN.
- WRITE CINEMATICALLY.
- VARY YOUR SENTENCE STRUCTURE.
What are signs of weakness in a person?
Signs and symptoms of weakness can include trouble doing daily tasks, such as grooming or writing or problems with gait and loss of balance. Many people use the term weakness as a synonym for tiredness, weariness, lack of energy or fatigue, although this is not technically correct.
What should I eat when I feel weak?
This will keep your body fueled regularly and may even help you lose weight.
- Unprocessed foods.
- Fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Non-caffeinated beverages.
- Lean proteins.
- Whole grains and complex carbs.
- Nuts and seeds.
- Vitamins and supplements.
Are you weak if you cry?
Crying is the body’s way to not only reduce emotional stress, but also process it. Think of emotions as an invisible force moving through the body. When emotions are held back, such as swallowing or holding back tears, the emotional energy gets congested in the body. …
How can I write beautiful sentence in English?
Here are three tips you can use right now to write beautiful sentences that will stick with your readers.
- Use simple, clear sentences. If you want to write better, don’t try to sound “fancy.” Writing long, indecipherable sentences full of obscure words doesn’t make you clever.
- Don’t hedge.
- Avoid passive voice.
How do you say someone is weak?
Physically weak – thesaurus
- weak. adjective. a person who is weak does not have much physical strength or energy.
- frail. adjective. physically weak and not very healthy.
- feeble. adjective.
- infirm. adjective.
- vulnerable. adjective.
- sickly. adjective.
- malnourished. adjective.
- unsteady. adjective.
How can I recover my body weakness?
It may take a while for you to feel energetic again.
- Listen to your body.
- Limit medicines that might contribute to fatigue.
- Improve your diet.
- Reduce your use of alcohol or other drugs, such as caffeine or nicotine, which may contribute to fatigue.
- Cut back on watching television.
- Get a good night’s sleep.