Is a Saturn Aura a safe car?
This car is known to be reliable. The exterior and interior are nothing too fancy but it has the necessities (functioning windows, A/C, mid size sedan space, decent trunk space, etc). Saturn is no longer in business so some have had issues finding parts and repairs may be expensive.
What cars are not crash tested?
What cars have a 5 star crash rating?
MY2019 vehicles selected for NCAP 5-Star Safety Ratings testing
|Lexus||ES 350||4 DR|
How good are Saturn Auras?
In reviews, our editors found the Saturn Aura matched up well with other cars in its class. In many areas, it runs at the front of the low-$20,000 midsize market. The pickup from both V6 engines is strong, but especially so in the 252-hp XR.
What car has the lowest crash rating?
Here then are 10 cars with the worst safety ratings, according to Consumer Reports.
- Lowest-Rated Midsized Luxury Car: Lincoln MKS.
- Lowest-Rated Compact Luxury Car: Mercedes-Benz CLA 250.
- Lowest-Rated Midsized Sedan: Chrysler 200.
- Lowest rated compact car: Fiat 500L.
- Lowest-Rated Subcompact: Mitsubishi Mirage.
What kind of a car is a Saturn Aura?
The Saturn Aura is a four-door, five-passenger front engine/front-wheel drive mid-sized sedan manufactured and marketed by GM’s Saturn subsidiary over a single generation from 2006–2009. The car launched one year before the seventh generation Chevrolet Malibu, its most closely related platform companion.
What car is stolen the most?
The Most Stolen Cars
- Ford pick-up (Full size) Thefts (in 2020): 44,014.
- Chevrolet pick-up (Full size) Thefts: 40,968.
- Honda Civic. Thefts: 34,144.
- Honda Accord. Thefts: 30,814.
- Toyota Camry. Thefts: 16,915.
- Nissan Altima. Thefts: 14,668.
- GMC pick-up (Full size) Thefts: 13,016.
- Toyota Corolla. Thefts: 12,515.
Which car is best in crash test?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Renault Duster – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Ford Aspire – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.