Is OK RU a Russian site?
Odnoklassniki (“OK” or OK.ru) is the oldest Russian social network. The site was launched in March 2006, seven months ahead of the other primary social network in Russia, Vkontakte (“VK”). Both sites are owned by Mail.ru Group, a Russian internet company which operates internationally under My.com.
Who created Ok Ru?
|Type of site||Social Networking|
|Available in||13 languages: Armenian Azerbaijani English Georgian German Romanian Russian Kazakh Kyrgyz Tajik Turkish Ukrainian Uzbek|
|Created by||Albert Popkov (founder and head)|
How do I deactivate OK ru?
How to close your Odnoklassniki account
- Visit ok.ru and sign in to your account.
- Go to the License Agreement page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete profile.
- Select a reason for leaving OK.ru and type in your password.
- Click on Delete to confirm.
What is OK RU app used for?
It’s a place where everyone can find something that interests and excites them. and also follow holidays, play games, rate photos, comment on posts and topics, receive rewards and much, much more!
How can I delete my Odnoklassniki account?
How do I delete my Ok Ru account?
What is OK RU messenger for friends?
What is OK RU App?
The top Russian social network OK.RU is the official app of the Odnoklassniki social network, a Russian social network similar to Facebook, used mainly in ex-soviet republics like Armenia, Moldavia, and Georgia (along with Russia, of course). In short, OK.RU offers a similar experience to Facebook.
How do I delete my OKC account?
To delete your OkCupid account, go to OkCupid.com and log in. Click your profile picture, select Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Go Here. Choose Disable account or Delete account depending on your preference, and tell OkCupid why you are leaving. Enter your password, and select Delete.
Does OK RU have viruses?
This ttraflaby-ok.ru redirect is usually caused by adware installed on your computer. These adware programs are bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet.
Can you permanently delete OkCupid account?
1. If you’d like to close your account (or close your accounts together, you cuties, you), you can do so from the settings page on the website, or on the app by tapping on Profile, then on Account Settings, then on Disable your account. Follow the prompts there to temporarily disable or permanently delete your account.
What happens when I delete my OkCupid account?
When you delete your OkCupid profile. All of your profile data will be deleted. This includes any messages, photos, and other content you’ve uploaded to the site.