Is there a movie called end of the world?
As mass of solar storms causes tsunamis, volcanoes, and flooding, a city-dwelling family attempts to flee to the relative safety of a group of high-elevation caves several miles away.
What movie franchise takes place in a post apocalyptic world?
1 Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) George Miller returned to his hit post-apocalyptic franchise in 2015 with Mad Max: Fury Road, which starred Tom Hardy as the titular drifter as he found himself in the middle of a war between a despotic warlord and Charlize Theron’s scene-stealing Furiosa.
Who made turbo kid?
Turbo Kid is written and directed by RKSS: Anouk Whissell, François Simard and Yoann-Karl Whissell. “We always envisioned Turbo Kid to be like some lost crazy kids movie from an alternate 1980s that’s somehow has just been rediscovered.
What is the best world ending movie?
20 Best End-Of-The-World Movies for When You’re Feeling a Wild…
- The Rapture (1991)
- Miracle Mile (1988) Columbia Pictures.
- The Quiet Earth (1985) Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Mad Max (1979) Warner Bros.
- The Last Wave (1977) World Northal.
- Dr. Strangelove.
- On the Beach (1959) United Artists.
- War of the Worlds (1953) Paramount.
What is the best end times movie?
Here are the 31 best apocalypse films ever.
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) Focus Features.
- A Boy and His Dog (1975) LQ/Jaf Productions.
- I Am Legend (2007) Warner Bros.
- Armageddon (1998) Buena Vista Pictures.
- This Is the End (2013) Sony.
- The Rover (2011) A24.
- Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Is there a Turbo Kid 2?
One of the big films we here at AITH are big supporters of is directing team François Simard, Anouk Whissell, and Yoann-Karl Whissell’s TURBO KID. And today we hear from producer Ant Timpson that an ambitious ROAD WARRIOR-style sequel is in the works!
What city has been destroyed the most in movies?
That’s good news for New York which has been destroyed onscreen 61 times and counting. It’s Hollywood’s favorite city to level, and has been since 1933, when it was first destroyed in Deluge. It was also attacked that very same year by King Kong.