What activities can be done in Sunday school?
10 GREAT Sunday School & Bible Games for Kids
- General Guidelines for Playing Sunday School Games.
- Sunday School Games for Kids. 2.1 Memory Verse Games. 2.2 Disappearing Words. 2.3 Verse Hunt.
- Bible Lesson Review Games. 3.1 Sword Drill. 3.2 Ring the Bell.
- Sunday School Games That Teach a Lesson for Tweens and Teens.
How can I make my Sunday school class interesting?
How to Make Sunday School More Fun (Without Watering Down Your Teaching)
- Movement. Teaching kids about the life of Jesus might normally be an opportunity to place your flimsy felt cut-outs on a board, but a more interactive approach gets the kids involved in telling the story themselves!
- Quality Media.
How do I engage my child in Sunday school?
Greet each child. First, at the door, before each child enters the classroom, greet them by name and give them a hug, handshake or pat on the back. Then, ask the child if they are ready to enter the classroom. If they’re ready, they can enter the classroom. Though if not, they don’t have to until they are.
What craft can I do?
Ten Most Profitable Crafts
- Glass Pebble Magnets.
- Children’s Headbands.
- Palette Clock.
- Decorative Champagne Flutes.
- DIY Lace Bowls.
- Flower Crowns.
- Pallet Coasters.
- Velvet Pillows.
How do I make Sunday school exciting?
What topics should I teach in Sunday school?
15 Sunday School Lesson Theme Ideas
- Theme: Jesus Hears Our Prayers.
- Theme: Jesus is Our Anchor.
- Theme: Becoming a Fisher of Men.
- Theme: Convicted for Christianity.
- Theme: Take Time to Rest and Enjoy God.
- Theme: Me and My Big Mouth — Understanding Gossip.
- Theme: Worrying about “Stuff”
- Theme: Knowing the Holy Spirit.