What books should I read in my 20s?
20 Books to Read in Your 20s: Books That Will Help You Through Your Most Transformative Decade
- The Defining Decade by Meg Jay.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.
What books should a 21 year old read?
10 Books You Need To Read At Age 21
- The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf.
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan.
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman.
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham.
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan.
What are the top 10 must-read books?
100 must-read classic books, as chosen by our readers
- Pride and Prejudice. Jane Austen.
- To Kill A Mockingbird. Harper Lee.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- In Cold Blood. Truman Capote.
- Wide Sargasso Sea. Jean Rhys.
- Brave New World. Aldous Huxley.
- I Capture the Castle. Dodie Smith.
What books should a 22 year old read?
22 Must-Read Books for 22-Year-Olds
- Anthropology of an American Girl by Hilary Thayer Hamann.
- The Defining Decade by Dr.
- At the Bottom of Everything by Ben Dolnick.
- The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P.
- And the Heart Says Whatever by Emily Gould.
- Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion.
- How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran.
What books should a 23 year old read?
The 25 Best Books to Read in Your 20s
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter—And How to Make the Most of Them Now by Meg Jay.
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith.
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff.
- How Should a Person Be?
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
- Impostor Syndrome by Kathy Wang.
- All the Single Ladies by Rebecca Traister.
How do I know what books to read?
17 Ways To Find Good Books To Read
- Head for Nobel Prize Winners.
- Avoid Best Sellers.
- Penguin Classics.
- Head to Bookstores.
- Talk to Staff.
- Ask Friends and Family.
- Study Literature.
- Write Your Own.
What books should I read at age 25?
25 Books Everyone Should Read Before They Turn 25
- “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger.
- “Geek Love” by Katherine Dunn.
- “The Bluest Eye” by Toni Morrison.
- “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Devil Wears Prada” by Lauren Weisberger.
- “Orlando” by Virginia Woolf.
- “The White Album” by Joan Didion.
What are the top 10 classic books?
Here is a list of 12 novels that, for various reasons, have been considered some of the greatest works of literature ever written.
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.