What can I make with ground beef in a crock pot?
Whether you’re having a dinner party or just need some easy meals, these ground beef recipes will get the job done!
- Crockpot Hamburger Hash.
- Crockpot Cabbage Rolls.
- Crockpot Shepherd’s Pie.
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole.
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole.
- Crockpot Poor Man’s Stew.
Can you put frozen ground beef in a crock pot?
No. We don’t recommend adding frozen or raw ground beef to a Crock-Pot. It’s important to be especially careful when it comes to ground beef because eating it undercooked has been linked to illnesses caused by E. coli.
Can I put raw meatballs in slow cooker?
Combine the ground beef, seasonings, breadcrumbs, and egg together per the recipe below. Roll into meatballs and place raw meatballs in the bottom of the crockpot. Top with sauce. Cover and let the slow cooker do the work!
Can you put frozen ground beef in crock pot?
Frozen food takes too long to come to temperature in the low-heat slow cooker. So any frozen meat will sit in the danger zone for bacteria growth far too long to be considered safe. Make sure to thaw food in the fridge or with cold running water before it goes to the slow cooker.
How do you make sloppy joes in a crock pot?
- Set a large skillet on the stovetop and set to medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the ground beef, onion and bell pepper.
- Add the beef, onion and bell pepper to the slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 3.
- Toast buns and pile the Sloppy Joe meat on top.
What can I make with a pound of hamburger?
- One Skillet Baked Ziti. Good Life Eats / Via goodlifeeats.com.
- Sheet Pan Green Chile Beef Nachos. How Sweet Eats / Via howsweeteats.com.
- Taco Grilled Cheese. The Best Blog Recipes / Via thebestblogrecipes.com.
- Zucchini Beef Skillet.
- Ground Beef Empanadas.
- Korean Beef Bowls with Veggies.
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie.
- Mexican Beef Bowls.