What color is deep river Benjamin Moore?
Reminiscent of vast jungle rivers, this saturated gray has a hint of green in its undertone.
What are the 2022 exterior house colors?
Top 10 Exterior Paint Color Trends in 2022
- Warm, Earthy Neutrals. Suggested Exterior Paint Color: Natural Bark N170-6, Behr.
- All-Black Exteriors.
- Dusty Charcoal.
- Warm Whites and Creams.
- Vibrant Greens.
- Muted Gray-Greens.
- Classic Navy.
- Black Exteriors with a Contrasting Door.
What is the new trend in exterior house colors?
One of the most popular exterior colors for 2021 is Alabaster by Sherwin-Williams. Alabaster (SW 7008) is both timeless and on-trend this year as warmer, off-whites are in for exteriors. No question, this is a rare combination for any modern exterior or interior paint color.
What color is Benjamin Moore nightfall?
dark charcoal gray
2. Benjamin Moore Nightfall. This is a dark charcoal gray that looks black in most light – not a “dark hole” kind of black but rather a soft, cozy kind of black.
What is the most popular Benjamin Moore exterior color?
Best Benjamin Moore Exterior Paint Colors
- White Dove. White Dove is a beautiful, bright, warm white with a touch of gray that gives it a nice soft look.
- China White/Seapearl.
- Edgecomb Gray.
- Revere Pewter.
- Stonington Gray.
- Cape May Cobblestone.
- Boothbay Gray.
- Sag Harbor Gray.
What is the most popular gray exterior paint?
We asked to top brands to tell us the shades their customers come back to time and time again.
- Storm AF-700 by Benjamin Moore.
- Flannel Gray N520-3 by Behr.
- Gray Screen SW 7071 by Sherwin-Williams.
- Slate Pebble PPG1005-4 by PPG Paints.
- Flagstone Grey 50BG 22/030 by Glidden.
- Cornforth White by Farrow & Ball.
What color is Witching Hour Benjamin Moore?
A cool charcoal black that brings drama and intrigue to any space.
Is Benjamin Moore A good exterior paint?
Is Benjamin Moore A good exterior paint? Benjamin Moore is a great exterior paint with a pallet of over 3,500 paint colors to choose from that can perfectly match your home and property.