What is a good side dish with burgers?
What to Serve with Burgers: 21 Tasty Side Dishes
- Barbecue Baked Beans. It’s simple and easy to make, yet packed with so much flavor.
- Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is light, tangy, and refreshing.
- Quinoa Salad.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Onion Rings.
- Roasted Tomatoes.
- Zucchini Chips.
What goes with burgers other than chips?
Sides to serve with burgers that aren’t fries
- Spicy Fried Cauliflower Bites with Chilli Mayonnaise.
- Fennel, Apple and Cabbage Slaw with Green Mayonnaise.
- Barbecued Corn with Coriander and Chilli Butter.
- Baked Mac and Cheese.
- Creamy Ricotta Pasta Salad.
- Creamy Spinach, Onion and Artichoke Dip.
What vegetables are good with burgers?
- of 13.
- of 13 Corn-and-Avocado Salad with Goddess Dressing.
- of 13 Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Buttermilk.
- of 13 Tomato and Avocado Salad.
- of 13 Simple Coleslaw.
- of 13 Seasoned Roasted-Corn Salad Cups.
- of 13 Melon and Cucumber Salad.
- of 13 Grilled Potato Slices with Salt and Vinegar.
How can I make my burger more interesting?
The herbs and spices that make a good complement to beef burgers are parsley, basil, thyme, oregano, marjoram, savory, garlic, and chili flakes or powder. For intensifying flavor, try using dill pickles, sweet relish, capers, anchovies or chutney, plus almost any cheese will serve a beef burger well.
What sides go with sliders?
What to Serve with Sliders – 8 BEST Side Dishes
- 1 – Potato Chips.
- 2 – Macaroni Salad.
- 3 – Coleslaw.
- 4 – Onion Rings.
- 5 – Mixed Fruit Salad.
- 6 – Pico de Gallo.
- 7 – Grilled Corn on the Cob.
- 8 – Veggie Platter with Ranch Dip.
What side dish goes with hamburgers and hotdogs?
- of 14 Grill-Baked Potatoes with Chive Butter.
- of 14 Peach-and-Fennel Slaw.
- of 14 Smoky Glazed Asparagus.
- of 14 Grilled Broccoli and Bread Salad with Pickled Shallots.
- of 14 Watermelon, Feta and Almond Salad.
- of 14 Quick Red Cabbage Slaw.
- of 14 Grilled Summer Squash with Blue Cheese and Pecans.
What can I have instead of fries?
11 Healthier Alternatives for Chips & Fries
- Addictive Parsnip Fries with Truffle Oil.
- Simple Baked Carrot Fries.
- Parmesan-Crusted Asparagus Fries.
- Jicama Fries.
- Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
- Four-Ingredient Baked Parsnip Chips.
- Brussels Sprouts Chips.
- Baked Veggie Chips.
How do you make burgers without a bun?
- Cheeseburger Dip. Who needs a bun?
- One-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese. Bacon…bacon…and more bacon – enough said.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs.
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Shepherd’s Pie.
- Bite-Size Bacon Double Cheeseburger Puffs.
- Cheeseburger Burritos.
- Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
What goes with Hamburger Helper?
13 Sides for Hamburger Helper
- Garden Salad.
- Corn on the Cob.
- Sauteed Mushrooms.
- Grilled Peppers.
- Mac & Cheese.
- Dinner Rolls.
- Roasted Vegetables.
- Green Beans.