What is a good Thanksgiving quote?
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.” “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.”
What do you say on Thanksgiving 2021?
Religious Thanksgiving Messages
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day!
- God bless you on this day of thanks.
- May this year be full of hopes and faith for you.
- May you celebrate Thanksgiving Day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind and gratitude in your being.
What is a good Thanksgiving Bible verse?
Psalm 107:1-3 (ESV) Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from trouble and gathered in from the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south.
How do you express your gratitude?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
Why are we thankful on Thanksgiving?
Before going into what to be thankful for, there’s one big reason to express your thanks: it’s good for you. Counting your blessings isn’t just a platitude. Studies have shown regular expressions of gratitude can decrease blood pressure, reduce anxiety and depression, and even help you sleep better.
What are we thankful to God for?
God gives us hope in the present, and in the future of our lives. He has forgiven us of our sins and allowed us to receive the free gift of eternal life, through His son Jesus. We have complete faith in God’s promises for us and what is expected of us. He does not make any promises He cannot keep.
How do you say thank you in a godly way?
Christian ‘Thank You’ Messages
- “I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” —
- “I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus.” —
- “There is no fear in love: Perfect love casts out fear.” —
- “But thanks to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” —