What is a nice thing to say to someone that is retiring?
Wishing you the best of health, happiness, and success on your new journey in life. 15. Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life.
How do you say goodbye to someone who is retiring?
Short Retirement Wishes & Messages
- “Well done! You’ve worked so hard and deserve a little R & R in retirement.”
- “Sending happy retirement wishes your way! “
- “Best wishes for a carefree and relaxing retirement.”
- “May you have a long, happy, and fulfilling retirement.”
How do you write a goodbye message to a colleague that’s retiring?
Example messages for a coworker’s retirement card
- Congratulations on your retirement and your wonderful career!
- Happy retirement! We will miss you at the office!
- Celebrating you today!
- Best wishes to you and your family.
- Congrats to the retiree!
- You’ve worked hard for so many years.
What to say to colleague who is retiring?
Retirement messages for coworkers
- To one of the best people in the office, congratulations on your retirement!
- You embody hard work and optimism.
- Wishing you a long and enjoyable retirement!
- Best wishes on your next adventure!
- You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life!
What do you write in a retirement card for a colleague?
Retirement messages for a colleague you don’t know that well
- Wishing you a truly happy retirement.
- Have a wonderful retirement.
- It’s been great to work alongside you.
- Happy retirement!
- Enjoy every moment of your retirement.
What to say to a friend coworker who is retiring?
Well-Wishes For A Co-Worker Or Boss
- I hope you have a wonderful retirement!
- Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend.
- You will be remembered for the things that you did here.
- We’ll miss you.
- Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift.
- We’ll miss you.
Is it obligatory to write a farewell message to a retiree?
While it’s not obligatory to write a farewell message, it’s a thoughtful and courteous gesture. The retiree may look back on these messages in the future. As such, be mindful to spend some time considering how to write your message and what you want to write in it. What do you write in a retirement message?
Is it hard to say goodbye to someone you love in retirement?
You’ll feel excited for the new opportunities and challenges that await you in this next chapter of life, but at the same time, it can be hard to say goodbye to a life’s worth of memories and relationships. “Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning.”
What is the best message to send someone who is retiring?
The best messages are those that take into account what someone has accomplished while at work, have them reflect on what they have learned along the way or from mistakes made. Q: What are the benefits of sending someone a retirement message?
What to say to a retired coworker who is retiring?
This game is all bout teammates guessing facts about each other and allows the retiree to be engaged in one last team bonding activity with employees before setting into new adventures. 4. “Having you as a coworker has been nothing but a delight. I wish you a fantastic retirement life! We’ll miss you!”