What is site list XML?
XML file The Enterprise Mode Site List is an XML document that specifies a list of sites, their compatibility mode, and their intended browser. Using Enterprise Mode Site List Manager (schema v. 2), you can automatically start a webpage using a specific browser.
How do I configure enterprise mode site list?
Configuring the Enterprise Mode Site List policy
- Open Group Policy Editor.
- Click User Configuration/Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Microsoft Edge.
- Double-click Configure the Enterprise Mode Site List.
- Select Enabled.
- Click OK or Apply to save these settings.
How do I make IE11 compatible with IE8?
To turn on Compatibility View:
- Click the Settings Icon on the address bar in your web browser.
- Choose Compatibility View settings.
- In Add this website menu, type pitt.edu if it’s not automatically populated.
- Click the Add button then click the Close button.
- Refresh your webpage.
What is a site list?
Site-lists were originally devised to help advertisers understand where their money was going, although in reality they can sometimes be contain (very) misleading information, or even refer to publishers who the DSP or ad network no longer works with.
Where is site XML located?
xml file on your domain. You should be able to find your sitemap by appending /sitemap. xml at the end of your domain in your browser.
How do I know if Internet Explorer is in enterprise mode?
Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer, and find the Let users turn on and use Enterprise Mode from the Tools menu setting.
Where is Enterprise mode site list stored?
The Enterprise Mode Site List can be found in the registry as well: For only the local user: Open a registry editor, like regedit.exe and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\EnterpriseMode .
How do I add Compatibility View in IE 11?
To add a site to the Compatibility View list
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Compatibility View settings.
- Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then select Add.