What is the best answer for how have you been?
It is almost the same as “How are you?”, but referring to the period of time. Possible answers – “Good”, “Fine”, “Excellent”, “Great”, “Not bad”, “Normal”- positive; “Not good”, “Bad”, “Awful” – negative. For your help I would answer with the same verb tense… I have been OK.
How was your day funny answer?
Funny Responses To How Are You
- Somewhere between better and best.
- Can’t complain…
- If I had a tail, I would wag it! (
- I am as happy as a tick on a big, fat doggy.
- Oh, stop it, will you? (Say it like he or she is complimenting you even though he or she is not.)
- I love you. (
- So much better now that you are with me.
How’s your day meaning?
All it means is how has the day been going do you feel good or do you feel bad? do you feel nervous or sad? do you feel angry or mad? do you feel happy or excited?
Is where do you come from grammatically correct?
3 Answers. The interrogative form of verbs in the present simple is formed with DO, not BE. “Where do you come from?” is therefore correct; “Where are you come from?” is not correct. When BE is functioning as a main verb, DO is not used as an auxiliary for the interrogative: “Where are you from?”
Where are you all these days?
Where have you been all these days? is an expression that can be a direct question that is asking where the person has been, or what the person has been doing. It can also be an indirect (implied question) that is stating that you have missed the person.
How was the day reply?
Hello, my friends, I only know if you feel happy about the day when asked “How’s the day?”, you say It’s fine/OK. What if you feel bad or just so so.
Is age difference a problem in a relationship?
Is age difference a problem in relationships: No, but THIS is. Another common issue that I’ve noticed in relationships where one person is much older/younger than the other is that they might try to change themselves so that they feel more “suitable” for their partner.
Where did you come from meaning?
If you ask, “Where did you come from?” it means you are surprised, because you thought no one was nearby, and then suddenly this person appears. “Where did you come from?”
How do you know if a guy just wants to sleep with you?
But it’s a lot easier to recognize these men when you know what to look for.
- He only wants to meet at home.
- He never makes the effort to genuinely get to know you.
- He doesn’t respond to everyday messages.
- He is very vague when you start talking about having a serious relationship.
How do you tell if a guy wants a relationship or just a hookup?
How To Know If He Just Wants To Hook Up Or An Actual Relationship
- He never brings you to meet his family or friends. It’s obvious, but true.
- He doesn’t make any plans that are in the future.
- He only compliments your looks and not your personality.
- He’s open about his emotions and what he’s going through– the good or the bad.
- He doesn’t take care of your needs in bed.
How’s your day so far meaning?
As has been pointed out already, over and over and over again, the correct usage would be: “How has your day been so far?”, usually abbreviated to “How’s your day been so far?” (How’s can mean how is and how has).
What is the reply of what’s up?
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
Why do guys ask how was your day?
2. He asks about your day. When a guy is into you, he wants to know what’s going on in your life and will listen with genuine intrigue, because he’ll find every aspect of you fascinating and will want to be kept in the loop.
Where are you originally answer?
Generally, it depends too on where you are when you are being asked this question. For example, if you are in a foreign country, on vacation, obviously this means “where do you live” and that’s how you could answer it. If they ask you in your own country and city, then you could say where you’re from originally.
How do you make love to a man’s mind?
Make Love To Your Man’s Mind
- Give him that sexy look from time to time. When you look at him, make him feel that you want to make love to him.
- When you talk to him, let him know that you love him with all your heart.
- Support his passions.
- Make him feel needed.
- Be affectionate.
- Always be ready to forgive and forget.
- Do not nag him.
How was your day been?
Example: It is noon, you ask “How has your day been”, meaning “How has your day been so far?” If you ask someone this sentence after a hard working day, you should say: “How was your day?” because you use the past tense for actions / events that are over and can’t be changed any more.