What is the best TESDA course?
Based on TESDA records, these were the top ten most popular courses:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (Course II)
- Food and Beverage Service.
- Bread and Pastry Production.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (Course I)
- Computer Systems Servicing.
How much is TESDA training fee?
The tesda assessment fee total cost ranges from Php100 up to Php700 depending on the course that you will be assessed. For example, Tailoring NC II assessment would cost 400.00 Pesos, Housekeeping NC is within Php 350.00, and Dressmaking NC II is around Php 420.00.
How many tesda online courses offered 2021?
Taguig City – The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) is continuously expanding its online training program as more courses are now available in the platform. As of October 2021, there are now 114 courses in the TESDA Online Program (TOP), according to the data released by e-TESDA.
What courses in TESDA are free?
As of this writing, these are the free TESDA courses that you can avail through the TESDA Online Program:
- 21st Century Skills. Communication.
- Agriculture. Agro-Entrepreneurship NC II.
- Electrical and Electronics.
- English Courses.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration.
How long is TESDA training?
Nominal Duration: 260 hours This course is designed to develop & enhance the knowledge, skills, & attitudes of an Electronic Products Technician, in accordance with industry standards.
How do I register for TESDA 2021?
How to Enroll in TESDA Courses Online
- Step 1: Sign Up and Activate Your Account. Go to the TESDA Online Program website at www.e-tesda.gov.ph.
- Step 2: Enroll in a TESDA Course.
- Step 3: Study the Lessons.
- Step 4: Get a Certificate of Completion.