What is the fastest 1/4 mile on a motorcycle?
Ten Time Top Fuel AMA Motorcycle Drag Bike Champion Larry “Spiderman” McBride made it into the 2010 Guinness Book of Records. The U.S. drag racer went 245.36 mph for the official fastest quarter-mile on two wheels.
What’s the fastest drag motorcycle?
The Five Fastest Motorcycle Drag Bikes Money Can Buy
- IHRA 400 Drag Bike – 6.04 seconds per quarter mile.
- Pro Street Turbo Suzuki GSXR 1000 – 6.42 seconds per quarter mile.
- Hayabusa Supercharged by TAD – 8.0 seconds per quarter mile.
- Hans-Henrik Thompson’s Electric Bike – 6.8 seconds per quarter mile.
How fast is a Nascar in the 1/4 mile?
450 or so with a plate.
How fast do Top Fuel Harleys go?
How Much Horsepower Does A Top Fuel Harley Have? Top Fuel. Top Fuel dragsters, which reach speeds of 11,000 mph, are often referred to as the “kings of the sport,” and there’s not a better reason for that.
What is the fastest Top Fuel motorcycle?
McBride makes fastest motorcycle run ever: 268 mph at Virginia NHRA Nationals. Larry “Spiderman” McBride made the fastest motorcycle pass in drag racing history — 268.38 mph — during a Top Fuel Motorcycle exhibition race at the Virginia NHRA Nationals, shattering his own record of 265.95 mph.
What is the fastest road legal motorcycle?
If you think you’re ready, then read on to discover the world’s fastest bike.
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja H2R: 249 mph.
- 2020 Lightning LS-218: 218 mph.
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja H2: 209 mph.
- 2020 Ducati Panigale V4 R: 199 mph.
- 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory: 199 mph.
- 2007 MV Agusta F4CC: 195 mph.
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R: 194 mph.
What is the fastest accelerating bike in the world?
The new Triumph Rocket 3 is the world’s fastest accelerating production motorcycle. When you think of record-setting superbikes, you may imagine a Kawasaki H2R or a BMW S1000RR.