What is the highest 1st wicket partnership?
Quinton de Kock and KL Rahul set new IPL record for highest opening wicket partnership
- Quinton de Kock and KL Rahul created a new IPL record with their 210 run-stand for the 1st wicket.
- This is now the highest opening partnership in the history of the Indian Premier League.
What is the highest 1st wicket partnership in ODI?
|JD Campbell, SD Hope||365||Dublin|
|Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman||304||Bulawayo|
|Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das||292||Sylhet|
|WU Tharanga, ST Jayasuriya||286||Leeds|
Which is highest partnership in Test cricket?
Highest run partnerships in international test match cricket as of January 2022, by players
|Characteristic||Number of runs scored|
|KC Sangakkara, DPMD Jayawardene (Sri Lanka vs South Africa – 2006)||624|
|ST Jayasuriya, RS Mahanama (Sri Lanka vs India – 1997)||576|
|AH Jones, MD Crowe (New Zealand vs Sri Lanka – 1991)||467|
Who is best opener in the world?
Best opener in the world
- Rohit Sharma. India’s limited over skipper Rohit Sharma is the best opener in the world.
- David Warner. Fierce Australian batsman David Warner is the best opener in the world.
- Shai Hope. West Indian opener Shai Hope sits third on our list of best openers in the world.
- Aaron Finch.
- Jason Roy.
What is the highest Test score by a team?
Here we take a look at the top seven highest team totals in the history of Test cricket.
- India 759/7d vs England (2016)
- Sri Lanka 760/7d vs India (2009)
- Pakistan 765/6d vs Sri Lanka (2009)
- West Indies 790/3d vs Pakistan (1958)
- England 849 vs West Indies (1930)
- England 903/7d vs Australia (1938)
Who is the best opening batsman of all time?
1 is a familiar face, as Sachin Tendulkar takes his place atop the list having scored a total of over 15,000 ODI runs in the opening positions. He holds almost every record in ODI cricket for batsmen, including the first-ever double century in the format, made against South Africa in 2010.