What is the meaning of Nihal in Sanskrit?
Nihal is Sanskrit Boy name which means – “Gratified, Delighted, Happy”
What is the meaning of name Nihal?
Nihal /ˈniːhæl/ is a given name of Arabic origin, meaning; joyous, or successful. Nihal is also a female given name of Persian origin that means sapling. The name is commonly used as a male name in India, and a female name in Egypt and Turkey.
Is Nihal a hindu name?
Nihal is Baby boy name and is of origin indian. Person having name Nihal are mainly hindu by religion. Rashi of Name Nihal is vruschika and Nakshatra is anuradha.
How many people are named Nihal?
Nihal was the 4379th most popular boys name and 8878th most popular girls name. In 2020 there were only 22 baby boys and only 11 baby girls named Nihal. 1 out of every 83,247 baby boys and 1 out of every 159,186 baby girls born in 2020 are named Nihal.
What does Nihal mean in Punjabi?
Bole So Nihal (Punjabi: ਬੋਲੇ ਸੋ ਨਿਹਾਲ, meaning “Whoever utters, shall be fulfilled.”) is a Jaikara or war cry or Clarion call of Sikhs given by the Tenth guru, Guru Gobind Singh.
What is the meaning of Nihal in Urdu?
Nihal name meanings is Drink, Happy, Prosperous, Exalted, Pleased. People search this name as What does nihal mean, What does ankit nihal mean, What means of nihal, Junaaid islam nihal. Nihal is written in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla as نيهال, निहाल, نهال,نيهال,نیہال, নিহাল.
Is Nihal a surname?
The surname Nihal is the 37,409th most prevalent last name internationally. It is borne by approximately 1 in 517,839 people. This last name occurs mostly in Asia, where 92 percent of Nihal live; 88 percent live in South Asia and 45 percent live in Indo-South Asia.
Is Nihal a Sikh name?
Nihal is Sikh/Punjabi Boy name and meaning of this name is “Gratified, Delighted, Happy”.
How do you pronounce Nihal?
- Phonetic spelling of Nihal. Nay-HHAA-L. ni-hal. Ni-hal. n-ih-h-aa-l.
- Meanings for Nihal.
- Examples of in a sentence.
- Translations of Nihal. Korean : 니할 Arabic : نهال Russian : Нихал Chinese : 尼哈尔
How do you pronounce the name Nital?
- Phonetic spelling of Nital. n-IH-t-uh-l. Ni-tal.
- Meanings for Nital. Nitric acid and methanol mix used for etching various steel alloys. It is a solution that is used for ethching of steel alloys.
- Examples of in a sentence. Nital Shah.
- Translations of Nital. Indonesian : Imer yang paling relevan. Japanese : ナイタル液